Blue Lotus: Fushigi Yuugi
Webmaster: Hakomae Setsuma
Well. That was an experience. I am certainly impressed. These just keep getting worse and worse everytime I look at them.
So, maybe I'm being harsh. But I'm a Divine Dragon, I can be harsh if I want to. So, I'll stop editorializing and get to the point.
- Some original thought
- Most basic character information given
- Quick loading, except for the image galleries
- Nice pictures
- CD information
- lyric translations
- credited translations
- not credited information taken from Tasuki No Miko
- Editorialized - this is normally not bad, but when the
comments are something like this - Miaka's page: "Maybe that's
why my friend nicknamed me Miaka ..." - that kind of commentary is unnessecary, and
if gives Fushigi Yuugi websites a bad name ("WAI! Tamahome-san is so kawaii!")
- The accepted spelling of Chichiri's real name is "Houjun", not "Houjin"
- broken picture links on the Chichiri and Mitsukake pages
- For My Sake - N-A-K-A-G-O! NOT "NAGAKO"!
- Tomo's description overall annoyed me
- Some broken links to lyric translations
- 2 broken "Single Shot" pictures, 1 broken "Group Shot" picturing
- Various spelling and grammer errors ("seduced" not "suduced")
- Fake "thumbnails" on the image gallery, which slows down the loading of the
page (When I say "fake," I mean "that each picture is the real picture
just rezised - so basically you are loading 20 50K pictures" - to quote Byakko's
Basically, since I am in a bad mood, I'm not going to give my opinion
on this page. Overall, it annoys me. However, that could just be because
that damn Suzaku no Miko spoiled my plans again ...
Rating is a 1:
I think you've made me blind! (Terrible)
Rating is a 2:
Where is the aspirin? (Bad)
Rating is a 3:
Nothing good, nothing bad (Average)
Rating is a 4:
Interesting, veeery interesting! (Good)
Rating is a 5:
Almost looks good enough to eat! (Terrific)