The best way to sum up
Fushigi Yuugi Hotohori Shrine is to say that what it has is good. But there isn't much.
Because I like to be nice (once I've had my dinner), I'll start with the good points.
- Nice layout: The page design is easy on the eyes, and
all of the text and images work together, and not against each other.
- HTML: Clean! No clashing images, text color and backround color work
toegether, ALT tags on all the images!
- Information: Relatively complete information on Hotohori, manga stats
- Small listing of other Hotohori pages
- Credits other people
- Not many images actually on the pages, but has a small listing of
- Quick loading, and didn't on either of my computers
- Link to join the Hotohori Mailing List
- Original poem about Hotohori
- Nice cosplay images
With all those good things, why I am so ambivilant about the page?
- The information on the page is devoted solely to Hotohori, no other characters
or information shows up on the page
- The information on Hotohori is only manga stats, almost no original
thoughts on him
- On the Hotohori
Images links page, there is a link to the Treehouse of the Happy Hyper Elfies.
The page no longer exists. Also the link to "Hotohori No Miko's Images" is broken
- The date listed for this page being last updated is "June 4, 1997" - defintely is about time
for an update
Looking at this page, I was disappointed. Maxi Rose as a good grasp of
html coding and webpage design. But I wish she would do more with it.
There is not nearly enough information on the page to suit me. I wish
she would explore other characters, or even go more in depth about Hotohori.
My Seiryuu shichiseishi can be left out, I can handle that. As long
as what it there is good, original, and comprehensive.
Hotohori Shrine is a good webpage, for what it is. An one character shrine.
Rating is a 1:
I think you've made me blind! (Terrible)
Rating is a 2:
Where is the aspirin? (Bad)
Rating is a 3:
Nothing good, nothing bad (Average)
Rating is a 4:
Interesting, veeery interesting! (Good)
Rating is a 5:
Almost looks good enough to eat! (Terrific)
- Stlye: 4, good design, I approve.
- Originality: 3, the poem is original, and the cosplay pictures
are original, but the information is the same reguritated information
you find everywhere.
- Content:2, not really much content, could be improved
with more original ideas and thoughts on Hotohori, and perhaps information
on other characters, or maybe how Hotohori interacts with certain people
- the ideas are limitless!
- HTML Coding: 3, easy on the eyes,
nice layout, but has a few broken links that need to be fixed
- Load Time: 4, extremely quick loading, regardless of what type
of internet connection you have
- Courtesy: 3, credited others well
- Overall: Taking the average from these catagories: 3
An average job. Good work
so far, but could use some improvment. I'd say it's ripe for a barbeque!